Saturday, October 23, 2004

Ahhhh Shit!

Troy has informed me that the Air Force would much rather he spend his time with them as opposed to me. Therefore, no Boston for Nanny. I had mixed feelings going into it due to a telephone call we had.... so... its disappointing but ... I guess a mixed blessing. So Fleece, Sloth and Dastard must carry on without me. LOL! My desk broke or rather, part of it. The part that holds my keyboard and mouse. Sux. I have zero energy today. Nada, don't wanna do nuttin'. I took Nate to bowling this afternoon. He's getting better. He's using the bumpers but he's bumping less and less. One of T-Bird's friends has her kids there too and she made a comment about how her son was only three points behind Nate and he WASN'T using the bumpers. I gave her my best, "I hear what you're saying, but I really don't care," response. That's not what I'm there for, nor what Nate is there for. I could give a fuck less who wins. Its not like we're playing the fucking World Series or Super Bowl and even they are ONLY GAMES!! Yes! *GASP* ONLY A FUCKING GAME!! I don't take Nate so he can feel superior or beat anyone. I want him to have a good time and improve his own skills. Bowling at his age is not what I would call a team sport. Plus, her son has been bowling for two or three years... Nate's been bowling three weeks? And he missed a week... Soooooo... don't get it. Maybe I'm just not rabid enough.... just my attitude about peeps who compare kids and try to take away from MY kid. Fuck off lady, I would have never said anything about your son, I just encourage him as I do my own. Can't wait for baseball next Spring.
  • |

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Zelda said...

    Kids bowling and the parents are trying to compare these kids' performances. Damn! Ya'll should get together with my family and give that mind game a try.

    10/23/2004 05:07:00 PM  
    Blogger Aimee said...

    That lady's just pathetic. Ignore her.

    10/23/2004 05:18:00 PM  
    Blogger Jamie said...

    Is it bad that IIII still need the bumpers? Inanna, I need you behind me for some encouragement!

    10/23/2004 05:53:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Jethro - Oh no, I can’t handle anymore!!!

    Aimee - Kinda hard to ignore her when she’s stickin’ her big schnoz in my face, but she has been put in her place and dismissed accordingly.

    Jamie - Gimme a J! J! Gimme an A... A! Gimme an M.. M! Gimme an I... I! Gimme an E... E!
    Whatta ya got? JAMIE!!! Look now... you see those arrows on the lane there? Well, you aim for the second one from the right... m’kay. Now, this should at least keep the ball in the lane and not in the gutters... however, if you’re like me, its more like a bank shot... more like pool... just have to hope the ball banks off the bumpers at the correct angle in which to hit the most amount of pins. That’s all I got...

    10/23/2004 06:57:00 PM  
    Blogger Trashman said...

    The bowling ball has three holes so you can grip it better when you crack somebody in the head with it. Just thought you might like to know. ;)

    10/23/2004 07:36:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    D'OH... now you remind me!!!! Post already! I think the natives are getting restless.

    10/23/2004 07:39:00 PM  
    Blogger Tsarina said...

    My nephew was always terrible at sports; he played to have fun and be with his friends. When he was in Little League, and some c**t made a smartass crack about his ability compared to her kid, I wanted to kill her. However, in his wisdom, Eddie looked at her with his big blue eyes, smiled, and said, "Yeah, Danny is good at throwing a ball, and I'm good at THINKING- which one is more important in life?" We laughed as we walked away- I love that kid.

    10/23/2004 09:47:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Tsarina - I love your nephew too!!! Such wisdom!! He must be an old soul and pfffffft!! to that c**t. Oh, look, the C-word on my blog twice in one day. Oh well... that's life. She obviously deserved it.

    10/23/2004 09:56:00 PM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    Pfffft! Bet her kid still wets the bed.

    10/23/2004 10:58:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------