Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bad Girl

If you want to know about how mad Nate made me and what a schmuck his sperm donor is, you can page down. I was pretty mad and feeling sorry for myself when I wrote it but that's what blogging is for. Since I ended my tirade I've just been a bad,wicked, Nanny and it had nothing to do with sex. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that and you could have just used your imaginations. Oh well. So, what have I done to be such a naughty girl? Well... I've been ogling arms. There's this thing I like in missionary position where the guy is braced up on his arms and my legs are wrapped around him... okay, I just like that but something that I discovered for the very first time earlier this year is just to grab a hold of those arms. So, *blush* I've been ogling arms and not just any arms, but beautiful, muscular arms. Not overly muscular but just "man muscular." The kind where it looks like he works out but he's not pumped up. Long and lean muscles. Can you fall in love with arms? OMG, I think I have... and who they're attached to. Did you ever look at someone and with the biggest sigh in your heart wish to God you could just have one chance, just one small chance but you know that you would be so bashful and backward and so in awe of the person they are that you would completely screw everything up? And I don't mean looks... I mean, them. Where you would feel so self-conscious about not being good enough for them that you would ruin it by not being able to be yourself at all? I know. That's my low self-esteem/insecurities talking. And maybe they would be thinking the same things too... how they hope they don't screw it up. Just musing about how two peeps might feel the same way... and never know it.
  • |

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Zelda said...

    Bad girls need spankings!

    10/19/2004 09:15:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Trust me, I'd let him spank me.

    10/19/2004 09:18:00 PM  
    Blogger Cattiva said...

    Sweetie, many of your posts now-a-days have the same thing. You must get laid. Now. ;)

    10/19/2004 10:12:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Catt -- Somehow that made me feel really bad, although I know you didn't mean for it to. I could get laid, that would not be a problem... I have to admit that.. but I would have to stoned and drunk out of my mind and that means its just not worth it. :o(

    10/19/2004 10:19:00 PM  
    Blogger Leslie said...

    Oh, I hear you about the arms. I've been an "arm girl" since I was a teenager. Love those long, toned muscles.... rrrrrroooooowwwwwwwrrrrrrrr......

    10/19/2004 11:20:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Leslie - darn and I'm just discovering it. What have I been missing all this time?

    10/20/2004 07:25:00 AM  
    Blogger Celti said...

    OMG, 'nanna, I am so with you! "Did you ever look at someone and with the biggest sigh in your heart..." Oh, and how...

    Ref: http://celticcross13.blogspot.com/2004/09/smitten-you-have-ignited-fire-which.html

    10/20/2004 10:00:00 AM  
    Blogger Me said...

    **sigh** Mmm hmmm...

    Inanna, I think you should ask him out.

    10/20/2004 10:05:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Celti -- Oh yeah, you definitely know, definitely and may I say... well put.

    Ang -- Um, well, I would love to... but um, well, I can't seem to ever get him alone to do it and even if I did get him alone I'm not sure I could force myself to do it. I'm such a wimp. Plus, he doesn't live real close by so that would be another hurdle...

    10/20/2004 10:19:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------