Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No Title

Isn't that original? Album of the Day: Armageddon Soundtrack - Released 1998 Four songs by Aerosmith and the hit "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing," propelled by a tear-jerking video of Liv Tyler with Daddy and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler standing in for Bruce Willis. Too bad Aerosmith overshadowed the other incredible songs on this album, "Wish I Were You" by Patty Smith, "Mister Big Time" by Jon Bon Jovi and most notably Journey's "Remember Me," which is a simply beautiful song and almost classified by itself as song of the day. Find myself all alone In darkness without you Now I can't turn away From what I must do You know I'd give my life for you More than words can say I've shown you how to love someone I know you'll find a way [Chorus:] Say goodbye Close your eyes Remember me Walk away The sun remains Remember me I'll live on somewhere in your heart You must believe Remember me This song always reminds me of the firemen and police officers who entered the World Trade Center towers, knowing they probably would not return. 'Nuff said.
  • |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger jp said...

    See, I have that soundtrack and it is a good one.

    I'm here so you can work on your knob polishing skills.

    10/19/2004 04:26:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    So sorry JP, but I don't need any practice now, I've already called things off with Derek, but it was nice of you to offer :o)

    10/19/2004 05:38:00 PM  
    Blogger jp said...

    Tease.

    10/19/2004 06:56:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Tease? I call that foreplay... :p

    10/19/2004 07:02:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------