Monday, October 25, 2004

Fear Not Bostonians...

I will make it north... will probably just be in the Spring. (Two Times A Ladyyyy...) That means, since BLOGGER has eaten my last two posts, I have learned my lesson and am now writing everything and then re-typing or cutting and pasting. Grrrrrrr... In preparation for my post this evening... Books of the Day: Slaughter-House Five - Kurt Vonnegut (Published 1969) The Devil’s Tinderbox: Dresden 1945 (Published 2000) Two accounts of the burning of Dresden. Album of the Day: War - U2 (Released 1983) The title says it all. One of my favorite U2 albums. Song of the Day: Edelweiss (From the Sound of the Music Soundtrack - 1965) People ask me about Edelweiss and I’m sorry to tell them its not a German folk song. It was written by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Edelweiss is a flower and can be read about here. Yes, I love The Sound of Music and yes, I can sing every song. Climb every mountain peeps! Gee, I wonder if I’ve given enough hints about my post tonight....
  • |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Trashman said...

    Maybe I'm just extra stupid because it's Monday, but I don't have a clue what your post is going to be about.

    10/25/2004 02:39:00 PM  
    Blogger AGB 1 said...

    mmmmmm...paste.

    10/25/2004 03:54:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Trashman - Stick around hun, I'll enlighten you.

    Daz - Was that as in "pasties" or did you ride the short bus?

    10/25/2004 04:22:00 PM  
    Blogger lucidkim said...

    I love The Sound of Music and can sing every song, too. :) I didn't know that about Edelweiss, I always assumed it was a German/Austrian folk song. Learned something new today. :) kim

    10/26/2004 10:28:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------