Monday, October 11, 2004

And.... Part II

*READ THE POST BELOW THIS ONE OR IT WILL MAKE NO SENSE. NOT THAT I'M SAYING IT WILL ANYWAY* "Sister - I Am Here" Sister... I am here by the garden gate I watch as you stare at the water Where you released me From torment Sister... Now the pain in your heart has replaced the jealousy Sister... Did you know? I tried to not cry in my sleep or whimper Sister... He ignored you because of me He was mean to you because of me Sister... It was not my fault But it was better that way He never touched you Your pain was not physical Sister... I loved you so I saved you I held him away from you Sister... I endured your hate I endured your jealousy I endured your spite I endured him... for you Sister... You weep by the pond You weep by the garden gate You are lonely but not alone Sister... I am with you my head on your shoulder as you cry as you repent Sister.... dear Sister Do not repent Do not ask for forgiveness I saw the light of God that day. Sister... my Sister Now, he is gone Now, you are free Now, we are free together To be sisters again. Sister, I am here.
  • |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Trashman said...

    I don't know where that cmae from either. But it's as twisted as the one I'm putting up on Halloween.

    10/11/2004 09:39:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    T-Man, I had to laugh when I read your comment... why? Because it means you are truly hooked on blogging. When you plan a post three weeks ahead of time.. you're hooked. Yeah, that was kinda twisted but I have more...

    10/11/2004 09:52:00 PM  
    Blogger Cattiva said...

    Wow. That one gave me the shivers. Really. And it's not often I get that way, especially from any kind of poetry. Excellent work my dear!

    10/12/2004 09:59:00 AM  
    Blogger Leslie said...

    Oh my god, Inanna! Those were absolutely brilliant. I still have goosebumps!

    10/13/2004 12:02:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------