Monday, October 11, 2004

Don't Know Where This Came From

Whilst sitting at my computer and ruminating on life, I suddenly got this idea. I don't know where it came from... but here it is. "Sister, Sister - Meet Me By The Garden Gate" Sister... Sister... Hear my call Where have you flown? Return you naughty girl I wish to have a word with you Sister... Sister... Meet me by the garden gate On All Hallow’s Eve When the clock strikes two When the world is asleep Sister... Sister... It has been long since I’ve seen your face Long since we have played in the garden Join me Sister In the moonlight Sister... Sister... Slip through the veil Walk in the moonlight Meet me by the garden gate On All Hallow’s Eve Sister... Sister... At long last we will be face to face your’s will be forever youthful mine will be lined with age Sister... Sister... It is you who is alive It is I who is dead Do you forgive me sister for what happened by the garden gate? Sister... My dear Sister... I pulled your hair and slapped your face I twisted your wee tiny arm I made you cry and scream Sister... Sister... Such beauty Such an angelic face Such trust in me Such a mistake Sister... Sister... Do you remember how cold it was? The water was freezing... Sighhhh It turned your lips blue. Sister... Sister... Do you forgive me for what happened by the garden gate? By the pond? By the road? Sister... Sister... I looked at your face as you floated and turned You barely even struggled as I held you underwater Sister... Sister... It is you who is alive It is I who is dead Meet me by the garden gate On All Hallow’s Eve Sister... Are you there?
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------